Monday, August 17, 2009

Prelude to Aug 17

Today right now I’m very optimistic about moving, I’m actually not hoping, because that’s extreme, but I’m asking the universe to allow everything to happen to facilitate that.

I realise it would be a fresh start a chance to completely start over somewhere different, with a new set of responsibilities and priorities, a new outlook and understanding. To start a life which depends solely on our efforts and opinions, and doubt and criticism have hopefully vanished. I’m optimistic and somewhat confident. I am open to living as simply, easily, and not taking anything for granted-ly. I will try to not accept more than I earned or ask for more than I deserve and allow myself to be happy because I don’t owe anyone anything. That would be really nice.

I’m hoping the stars align for me and Vince and we can finally do something on which we see eye to eye and  is a choice made by both of us. I’m honestly asking that everything goes through in a way that is fair and allows us to do this comfortably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment